Haven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's it like being trapped behind the walls of Haven City?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking at the Lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rythen

Rythen

Orbs : 0

Looking at the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Rythen sat near the lake, playing with his lighter while thinking about nothing in particular.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

Orbs : 4400

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Tessa was pulled over to the man who was playing with his lighter by her puppy. "Brody! I'm supposed to be taking you for a walk, not the other way around." She said as she struggled with her dog. When she noticed that the dog was draging her towards the docks she got scared. She thought that Brody was going to drag her off of the dogs and into the water. "Brody! No!"
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:19 pm

He turned his head, looking at the the dog, then Tessa. He noticed her struggling, standing up and putting his lighter away. "Need help?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:23 pm

"No I'm fi-" Tessa then tripped and fell on to her face. She some how managed to still hold on to Brody's leash. "Ow." She yelped as she fell. The only brightside she could see to this was that Brody could no longer drag her.
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 pm

"Doesn't look like it." He stared down at her, putting his hands in his pockets. He looked to Brody, then kneeled down and pet him.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Now that the attention whore was getting pets from a stranger Tessa felt like it was safe to stand up again. She sat up and looked over at Brody and Rythen. "Yeah, well, looks can be deceiving." She stood up and brushed off some of the dirt that had clung to her.
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:34 pm

He smirked at her, still petting the puppy. "Something tells me that me petting him is the reason he's not dragging you around anymore."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:38 pm

She sighed a little. "Probably, he's an attention whore. He probably dragged me here to see you." She smiled in Rythen's direction, whether she was smiling at Brody or Rythen was unknown. "Either that, or he was going to pull me off the dock."
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:44 pm

"I see. You should be careful, if hes able to pull you around now, one day he might just pull you off the dock like you say." He continued to pet the puppy, smiling. Then he started talking to the dog. "How can such a cute little puppy pull his owner off the docks, hmm?? No, you shouldn't do that, it's not nice. The lake is a scary place, yes it is."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:55 pm

She stayed standing up straight. "Well now I know how to get him to stop pulling me, fall down." She said smirking and watching her dog who looked like if he was to die now, he would definitely die happy.
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:03 pm

"Heh, what a great way to stop him from pulling you." He grinned, watching as Brody rolled over, then rubbed the puppy's belly. "What happens when he's able to pull you even after that?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:06 pm

She thought for a second. When that was the case she would definately be screwed. "I pray to god that he likes me enough not to try to drag me off of the dock?" The was she said it made it sound like a question, whether or not it was inteneded to be that way wasn't clear.
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:08 pm

"Let's hope that doesn't have to happen." He smirked, then stood up as well. "The name's Rythen, may I know your's?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:10 pm

"My name's Tessa." She looked at her dog. "And that's Brody." She said smiling. "From the looks of it, we're both glad to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:12 pm

"Nice to meet you both, too." He looked down to Brody, then back to Tessa. "The days seem to be getting more and more interesting as they go by."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:20 pm

"I couldn't agree more with you." 'Especially with this dog... I don't think he lets me walk by one person with out having them pet him first.'
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:22 pm

"So, what do you do around here?" He asked, looking to Brody again. "Other than walk your dog and get dragged around.."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:17 pm

"Lately, nothing..." She was somewhat shocked at her answer. She had been quite literally not doing anything at all. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:42 am

"Few things here and there, but mostly the same old sitting around litghting matches and getting angry at little kids who kick me." He frowned. "I'd kick their little asses if I didn't find it wrong to hit children.. but one day they'll get it."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:33 pm

She laughed a little. "Don't worry, they'll grow up one day, then you can hit them as much as you want." She spoke with a smile painted across her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at the Lake   Looking at the Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking at the Lake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haven City :: Haven City :: The Docks-
Jump to: