Haven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's it like being trapped behind the walls of Haven City?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking Around

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rielen Alendis
Civilian
Rielen Alendis

Orbs : 0

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:29 am

Anybody who was oppurtunistic could tell you that if you wanted work to live, or something to live for, you had to go out and look for it -even if that search might get you killed. This was Haven City - every day was a war of some kind, no matter who you were.

That was a truth with no exceptions, and Rielen was out fighting that fight as the sun tried to rise above the smog. By the way the kids lined the alleyways in packs of starving youths, it was a losing fight. But that didn't mean giving up.
Back to top Go down
Arreck

Arreck

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:58 am

(( i dont understand is he still fighting or... ?? ))
Back to top Go down
Rielen Alendis
Civilian
Rielen Alendis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:59 am

(OOC: It's a metaphyisical fight - he's not actually fighting someone atm)
Back to top Go down
Arreck

Arreck

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:01 am

(( Ohh... stupid me.. bad english.. moron me.. i need brain feed... ))
Arreck under one of hes "undercovers" in hes long trenchcoat. He spotted the boy, who he ment looked really like an emo... and junkie.. Soo why dont cure him!!
Arreck walked over to the boy just like he haven't seen him and when he where just out from him. Arreck fast turned looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Rielen Alendis
Civilian
Rielen Alendis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:04 am

There was a saying, in the streets. Once a cop, always a cop. That was part of the reason anyone who served with the Legion was given housing out of the Slums - because no one would talk with them willingly.

So although the guy looked fairly normal... there was just something about him that had Rielen looking wary. Rielen didn't like the Legion, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Arreck

Arreck

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:09 am

"Boy.. can i help you?" Arreck moved hes head crooked. "buuhh?"
Back to top Go down
Rielen Alendis
Civilian
Rielen Alendis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:54 am

And that right there was an uncomfortable question. Still, you ask a closed question, you'll get a closed answer...

"I very much doubt it."
Back to top Go down
Arreck

Arreck

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 pm

" Hmm... you look like one drugged up on drugs... are you hungry??" He smiled with the half hes mouth so you could see hes sharp teeths.
Back to top Go down
Rielen Alendis
Civilian
Rielen Alendis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:33 pm

"Drugs? No, I'm clean. I'm a lot of things - junkie isn't one of them. As for food, no thanks. I'd rather get my meals from someone I trust." Defiance in the face of threat seemed to be habitual for Rielen; he saw the bared teeth, recognised it for what it was, and held his ground anyway. He was either brave, extremely stupid, or confident in his defenses. Perhaps it was some mix of the three.
Back to top Go down
Arreck

Arreck

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 am

"But you look hungry and you can trust me.." He wiped hes tail in the ground angrily. "You Can" He said with a very serious face.
Back to top Go down
Rielen Alendis
Civilian
Rielen Alendis

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:31 am

The more insistant the guy got, the more edgey Rielen became.

" 'preciate the offer, believe me - but I've got places to be."
Back to top Go down
Arreck

Arreck

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:42 am

"Well... Then you are'nt the right guy to ask for my little request..." He turned around with a ingenious smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking Around   Looking Around Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haven City :: Haven City :: Streets-
Jump to: