Haven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's it like being trapped behind the walls of Haven City?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting For Madara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

Orbs : 4400

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:08 am

Tessa scrambled around the hideout trying to find her new puppy. He was a handful that's for sure. She was expecting company and wanted to get him on his leash before someone opened the front door. She didn't feel like chasing a dog today.
"Here Brody... Come here boy..."
Despite her feeble attempts, she came up empty handed.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Orbs : 500

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:42 am

Well this is the Address he thought to himself as he knocked the door
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 am

Tessa looked at the door. 'Crap, and I can't find Brody...' She walked over to the door and opened it a little. She looked around the hideout, there was no sign of Brody anywhere. She opened the door up carefully. "Come in, quickly I don't want my dog getting out." She said smiling and stepping to the side, welcoming Madara.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:46 am

Madara quickly entered the hideout.

"So where your dog anyway" he said as he looked around
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:48 am

She smiled at him as she knelt near a table to look under it. "If I knew that I would have him on his leash so he couldn't get out..." There was no puppy under the table. She stood back up, frustrated with the little thing. "Anyway, you're here to talk about those errands you could run for me, and finding my dog isn't one of them." She said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:53 am

"Hmm okay but I think I found him anyway" He said looking up at the roof

How the hell ?
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:01 am

She looked up and sighed. "Leave it to Brody to find a way..." She said as she climbed up onto the table to reach for her dog who somehow got onto the ceiling. "Come here you trouble maker..." She climbed off of the table and clipped the leash to the dog's collar. "Thanks... Now that that's done, back to why you're here." She smiled as she pulled out some orbs. "If you accept the task... I'll give you 500 orbs, 400 for my client, 100 for yourself. You have to go there pick up some stuff for me, pay for it and bring it back here. Can you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:04 am

"Yeah sounds easy enough. And if things don't go according to plan, I've always got Zoe to bail me out" he said smiling

He walked up to Brodie and stroked his head.

"Good boy!"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:06 am

"Alrighty." She said hapily. She was over joyed that she found someone who would do this. "My next question, do you know where Kieth's bar is?" She asked considering that's where he was going to have to go there so it was kind of important to know where it was.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:10 am

"Of course, I've been there quite a few times actually."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:17 am

She smiled at him. "Alright, good." She handed him the orbs. "You're ready to go. Come see me when you're finished and I'll try to find you something else to do." She looked at Brody who was getting very fidgety. "I think I might take him for a walk. I should be back by the time you're done."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 am

"Alright then I'll see you shortly" he said as he walked out the door and made his way to Keith's bar
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:42 am

She wasn't far behind him, with Brody demanding that she go faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting For Madara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Madara   Waiting For Madara Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting For Madara
Page 1 of 1