Haven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's it like being trapped behind the walls of Haven City?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Always losing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Megrio
Civilian

Orbs : 100

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:14 pm

Megrio sat at the last of then benches hiding hes face in hes hands. He had just watched the on he bet on driving directly into aother driver. JUst losing all hes spare moneys. " grrr... if it goes on like this i need to kill someone and sell their organs or do a robbery!!!" A aggresive raises an throwes a empty beer bottle after the driver, he bet on, leaving the arena. "Go fuck youself, little whinny". Ten minutes he found himself sitting outside the arena just kicked out by some guards.
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

Orbs : 0

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:54 am

Rythen had been walking by, then looked down at a random dude who looked angry. He stopped, pulling out a lighter and flicking it on, staring at the flame. "Get kicked out?"
Back to top Go down
Megrio
Civilian

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:57 am

Megrio grunted, then raised so he stood up. "Why do you care??"
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:34 pm

"I don't, really.." He glanced at the guy. "I've just been in the same situation before."
Back to top Go down
Megrio
Civilian

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:07 pm

" okayy.. so where you going to... and who are you by the way?? " He slowly walked over to a trashcan nearby and dragged it over to Rythen while speaking.
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:21 pm

"If you're planning on shoving me in that trashcan and rolling me away, I'm sorry, but no thanks." He smirked, putting the lighter away. "The name's Rythen, elf, human age nineteen. I have red hair and red eyes, and I'm a pyromaniac. I also get pretty pissed off very easily. That's who I am, who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Megrio
Civilian

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:35 pm

"This is to sit on, boy..." He seats at the rusty trashcan like it was normal. "im Megrio... im older than you probadly and i drink me beer with sugar in..."
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:44 pm

"Eh, I don't necessarily care what my age is, and ah, I see. A trash chair." He crossed his arms, still smirking. "Beer.. eh, not my thing. Though, I'd enjoy some vodka, heh.. I'm probably a really angry drunk.."
Back to top Go down
Megrio
Civilian

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:51 pm

" ho ho.. thats good" Megrio broke out in laugh. "ohh.. boy we MUST go drinking together!!"
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:55 pm

"Sounds wicked." He snickered. "I'm usually free anytime."
Back to top Go down
Megrio
Civilian

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 pm

" Good.. then we should do it some day!! " he fast rised up and backkickcked the trashcan. "im off now.. so bye.."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Orbs : 500

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:09 am

Madara had been keeping an eye on Megrio. He had seen him at Keiths bar and around the slums a few times. He walked up to Rythen.

"So Rythen what do you make of that guy? Reckon he has any special talents that could help us get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:17 pm

"Possibly.." He smirked, looking at Madara. "He seems to be a fast one.. and he's older than me, so he most likely has a lot of experiences."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 am

"Even if he does have skills, we will need to make sure that he is trustworthy before we even tell him anything. His kind are known to be troublesome so I hope he isn't."
Back to top Go down
Megrio
Civilian

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:50 am

"Erhh... yeah... my loyalty depends on how weigthy my wallet is" Megrio gets a real greedy smile. "But if its weigthy enough i will try as good as i can!!"
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:04 am

When the hell did he get back? or did he even ever leave? meh whatever

"Hmm sounds fair to me. First question then. What skills do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Megrio
Civilian

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:16 pm

" Everything depends on the number of money" He smilled to Madara and took up a pack of matches.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:50 am

"Well I'm sure we can come to a negotiable price. Where I'm going orbs won't be important anyway. Lets say it will be a decent price, then what skills do you have that can help me break out of this city?"
Back to top Go down
Megrio
Civilian

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:38 am

Megrio sighed and closed hes eyes cause he did'nt understood the stupidness of the youth. "DEpends on the money..."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:23 am

(because i dont really understand how much 1 orb is worth im not sure what to offer)

"Hmmm what price would you class as decent?"
Back to top Go down
Megrio
Civilian

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:27 am

"Well.. hmm give me 800 and i can do a decent work... hehe"

(( Like 1 dkk xD lol i thnik cause Tessq buyed a dog for 100 orbs.. soo.. yeahh idk xD ))
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:30 am

"Okay that sounds fair to me. Lets say I pay you 800, what skills do you have that may be of use to me in breaking out of this place?"
Back to top Go down
Megrio
Civilian

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:57 am

"Pff... theres nothing out there... but if thats you wish... then give me my money first..." He smilled with half hes mouth in a greedy smile.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:45 am

"Do you think I'm a retard? No you do one job for me and I will see to it that you get your money. I'm not doing this for a while anyway so when it comes to it I give you half the money, you do the job i ask you to do, and I make sure Tessa gives you the rest, and you know she's trustworthy. Oh and you still haven't told me what skills you have..."
Back to top Go down
Megrio
Civilian

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:37 am

"Well when you say skills i could understand it in many ways... but i know the city pretty well.. and unlike you i look very familiar to rest of the slums..." He smilled to the tall boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Always losing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always losing   Always losing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Always losing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haven City :: Haven City :: Racing Arena-
Jump to: