Haven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's it like being trapped behind the walls of Haven City?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a way out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Orbs : 500

Looking for a way out Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:45 am

Madara stood in the shadows looking at the heavily guarded city exit

Haven city... what a joke. Just exactly why are the exits so heavily guarded? I'm not gonna waste my life here. I'm gonna get out of here somehow, but I don't know if I could take out everybody here. Zoe can only take out so many people before i would have to use my sword, and I don't have much ammo which is a problem. No if I'm gonna get out of here I'm gonna need some help
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

Orbs : 4400

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Tessa was in the shadows studying the gaurds shifts to find out when it would be easiet to escape. She saw a guy also in the shadows and from the looks of it he was lost in thought. The only type of people who think in this area are those who are trying to escape.
"Heeey." She whispered trying to get the boy's attention.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 am

Madara noticed a faint whisper and turned to see somebody trying to get his attention. When he saw an opportunity, he swiftly darted through the shadows to see who the person was.

He looked at her. She looked trustworthy and he knew the only reason she would be hiding in the shadows was the same reason as his.

He whispered to her

"You looking for a way out too? Well as you can probably see, it would be impossible to escape for one person alone. Heck I don't know what skills you've got but I would say even if you were twice as good as me and we teamed up there's no way we would get past these guards. If you ask me infiltration would be the only way to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Kieth
Mafia
Kieth

Orbs : 5000

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Kieth wandered over to the gate guards.
"Eyy, how's tricks, guys?"
"Doesn't matter to you, rat. Move along."
Kieth stood there, dumbfounded.
"Well, ah...I heard you guys were missin' a crate of guns."
"Really, says who?"
"Says my contacts in the legion. I'm sure those guns'll turn up in the hands of rebels."
The guard probably looked annoyed under his armor.
"We've still got stuff that's better then what was stolen."
Kieth crossed his arms, "I doubt it."
"Yeah, got a shipment of 5 plasma rifles coming in through the docks."
"Oh really? I guess you guys do have the good stuff. I'll be on my way then."
The guard watched him leave.
"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Tessa heard some of Kieth's conversation with the Legion. 'Asshole... We don't have those guns...' She then turned to Madara. "Well I wasn't planning on getting out today, I'm actually doing some studying... Trying to figure out when the have the least amount of Legion members on gaurd."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:21 am

"That's a good idea. I'm usually one for working alone but if I wanna get out I'm gonna need a team of elites. I was thinking if I could round up 4 more members it would be possible to get out of here. Each member assigned a different role and after careful planning we would be able to take these guards out and make a swift getaway. I have two questions for you. One, do you actually know what's outside this city? and two, would you like to join me in my plan?"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:01 am

"I do know what is out there. Monsters, monsters and more monsters. It's debateable whether these walls are imprisoning us or protecting us." She looked over at the guy. "I'll make you a deal, do some work for me, and I'll help you find people o escape with."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:56 am

"hmm what kind of work? Also note that if I do, do some work for you, I will be scouting people to join me whilst I work"
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:04 pm

She nodded in agreement. "Just some erands, nothing big." She said while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:04 am

"Well then I think I will accept your offer. I'll start right away if you need me to. Oh and I'm quite an efficient assassin." he said with a rather sinister smile
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:51 am

"That's not the type of work I'm looking for, but that's definately some useful infomation." She smiled at Madara and was thinking of which task she would give him first. "Here," She handed him a card with the address to the hideout. "When you're ready to come to some tasks for me, drop by this address, I should be there." She said as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:06 am

"I will be by very soon. Oh by the way what's your name?" he called out to her
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:48 am

"My names Tessa, I'll find out yours later."
She called back as she kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:02 am

Now where have I heard that name before? he thought to himself as he turned and walked in the opposite direction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a way out   Looking for a way out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a way out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haven City :: Haven City :: City Exits-
Jump to: