Haven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's it like being trapped behind the walls of Haven City?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing with Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rythen

Rythen

Orbs : 0

Playing with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Playing with Fire   Playing with Fire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 am

Rythen sat, leaning against a wall, a pack of matches in hand. He pulled one out and lit it, staring at it afterwards. There was nothing that calmed him down like fire did, even at how small these flames were. Once they blew out, he set a new one, and repeated the same process.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Orbs : 500

Playing with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire   Playing with Fire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:01 am

Katsu was still scouting for people to join his cause when suddenly he spotted an interesting character. He approached the guy and leaned against the wall next to him. He looked at the floor.

"So you like fire huh?"
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

Playing with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire   Playing with Fire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 am

He reached for his weapon, ready to use it against the person who was beside him, when he realized that he didn't have a weapon. He grumbled something, glancing at Madara while lighting another match. "Yes, I like fire. Got a problem with that? Don't sneak up on me.."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Playing with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire   Playing with Fire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:26 am

"No, actually you might be just the person I'm looking for..."
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

Playing with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire   Playing with Fire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:28 am

He turned his head, staring at Madara. "For what?"
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Playing with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire   Playing with Fire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:59 am

"Ever wanted to escape this city? to see what's really out there. Don't you think it's too cramped in this city? Don't you want to be free from this hell hole of a city?"
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

Playing with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire   Playing with Fire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:53 am

"Well.. yeah, I suppose." He raised an eyebrow, then looked back to the match in his hand when it burned him. He flicked it away, shaking his hand once and looking back to Madara. "This place pisses me off."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Playing with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire   Playing with Fire Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:35 am

Madara smiled a dark smile.

"Then I was right to approach you. Your skills with fire may come in handy later on. My aim is to escape this cesspool of a city. I don't know what's on the outside, maybe monsters, maybe barren land. But maybe on the outside, it could be so beautiful. To see the beauty of the sky would be amazing. Here the sky is constantly a greyish black because of all the polution. But anyway I have plans of how to survive once out there. Will you join me in my aim?"
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

Playing with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire   Playing with Fire Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:51 am

He looked at the pack of matches in his hand, seeing none left, and dropped it, giving Madara a smirk. "Why not. I'd rather be eaten by some sort of monster then to live in this place. Sure, I'll join you."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Playing with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire   Playing with Fire Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 am

"Good good. For now I will scout more people and you can do the same if you feel like it but it's up to you, just make sure you don't get caught by any of the legion guards. I will keep you informed of plans and goings on every so often, currently I am woking on infiltrating the legion but it will take some time."

Madara handed Rythen a piece of paper with his address on it.

"If you want to find me go there. I'll be seeing you soon" he said as he began to walk off
Back to top Go down
Rythen

Rythen

Playing with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire   Playing with Fire Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:22 pm

He nodded once, looking at the paper in his hand. Smirking, he put it in his pocket, and pulled out another box of matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with Fire   Playing with Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing with Fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haven City :: Haven City :: Streets-
Jump to: