Haven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's it like being trapped behind the walls of Haven City?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going "Undercover"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arreck

Arreck

Orbs : 0

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Arreck where walking in a long dirty brown trenchcoat and a sand coloured hat trying to fall into the crowd. It was easy to spot hes gun under the coat. Maybe cause the coat where'nt made for undercovering. So the clever mind spot that he was not a inhabitant.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Orbs : 500

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:54 am

Madara walked through the sums, trying to scout new members to the cause.

No luck so far, I can't see anyone that looks like they could help me.
Back to top Go down
Arreck

Arreck

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:51 pm

Arreck spotted the weird guy wandering around. He ran over ot him. " Hey you know where to get some star dust (a drug)"
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:56 am

When Madara first spotted the guy he knew he didn't belong in the slums. People here has that certain look, and they didn't come running up to you asking for drugs, especially someone like Madara.

"Get out of my face unless you want to die"
Back to top Go down
Arreck

Arreck

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:15 am

" soo... you are not part of a international criminal organisation" he said, just like a cop would say.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:28 am

Madara grabbed the guy and threw him into an alleyway. He grabbed him and held him up against the wall.

"Listen cop, are you trying to get yourself killed? Ask the wrong person around here and they are gonna kill you, they aren't idiots, they will know you're a cop. But if you're after drug dealers or the leader of the rebellion I might have information for you, for a price of course, and no I don't want money, just information."
Back to top Go down
Arreck

Arreck

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:35 am

" Well then meet me here in three dqys i try see what i can find out... what kind of information??" He fast licked around hes mouth with hes snake like tongue.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:52 am

Madara let go of the guy.

"Okay first I want to know the fastest way join the legion and become a guard. Second I want you to reccomend me as a guard. That's all I can really think of for now but be prepared for me to ask for more. Do you accept these conditions?"
Back to top Go down
Arreck

Arreck

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:03 am

" Why don't you go to the leader of the legion and find out " he says while brushes hes coat.
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:45 pm

"I have more important things to do at the moment, this should be easy for you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Arreck

Arreck

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:26 pm

" sure "

(( How should it.. kiki haven't been on for long and erhh.. .what idk :/))
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:03 am

"Then I'll be on my way then. Meet back here in 3 days" he said as he walked off into the croud of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going "Undercover" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going "Undercover"   Going "Undercover" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going "Undercover"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haven City :: Haven City :: Slums-
Jump to: