Haven City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's it like being trapped behind the walls of Haven City?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At my NEW bar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieth
Mafia
Kieth

Orbs : 5000

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:24 pm

Kieth sat behind the bar. He had a good thing going here, and access to everything in the city. His next plan was to supply weapons to the rebels, but he needed a runner. He decided the next person that walked in and asked for a job would do it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

Orbs : 4400

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Tessa walked into the bar.
"Hey bar keep, the word on the streets are that you want something to do with the rebels."
She walked over to the bar and placed her elbow on the counter. She let her head drop into her hand.
"I'm the person you'd want to talk to."
Back to top Go down
Kieth
Mafia
Kieth

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:36 pm

"And if you want some guns, a drink, gossip or information, I'm the right guy, love."
Kieth spit in a glass and stuck a rag in it.
"And keep your voice down about the rebel shit."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 am

She walsat up straight and started laughing. "Oh please, as if anyone around here cares, and if they do, as if the legion will belief them." She then smirked at Kieth. "Don't forget, they'd have to catch me first." She then went back to her previous position with her elbow on the table. "So what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

Orbs : 500

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:06 am

Madara slyly entered and sat down. He sat in the darkest part of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Kieth
Mafia
Kieth

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Kieth glared at the stranger then moved in closer to Tessa.
"Got a nice big crate of laser pistols, love. Gotta get 'em off my hands, see. They're hot. If you want 'em, 500 Orbs, a real bargain."
Kieth wasn't stretching trhe truth. If the legion found their stolen lasers here, it could cause hell.
"Tell ya what, 400 Orbs. Just say yes."
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Rebel
Tessa

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:02 pm

She thought about it for a second. She smiled and leaned in closer to him so she could speak quieter. "Sounds like a deal, when I find a runner I'll send him here, then I'll give you the orbs." She turned around to walk out, as she passed Madara she waved and then kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Kieth
Mafia
Kieth

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Kieth continued staring at the new comer.
"Buy a drink, mate. Or....Wanna do some work for me, mate? Pay's good, it's a bit risky though..."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:13 am

Madara walked over to Keith. He whispered.

"Anything I can do that might help me get out of this city?"

He leaned closer to Keith
Back to top Go down
Kieth
Mafia
Kieth

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:28 am

"Ah, I have the guard's duty rosters and the access codes to the city, but I need you to do me a itsy-bitsy favour, mate. One question: Do you mind killin'?"
Kieth grinned.

Last edited by Kieth on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:05 am

"Depends who you want me to kill. I am extremely efficient at it so you may just have asked the right guy" He said as he quickly flashed his Raging bull .454
Back to top Go down
Kieth
Mafia
Kieth

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:24 am

"Fuckin' peashooter! Ha ha ha, oh, mate. That's funny. I'm talkin' fully armoured, fully armed-to-the-teeth Legion soldiers guarding a stash of even bigger guns. There's large money there, though. 1000 Orbs."
Kieth smiled.
"I'd suggest takin' the stealth route, mate."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 am

"hmmm well if it's legion soldiers I don't mind killing them. And I wouldn't laugh at Zoe, she's taken more lives than you've sold drinks. Besides larger guns aren't my style, and I have my Kusanagi to deal with anything else. So anyway, you want me to get you these guns then?"
Back to top Go down
Kieth
Mafia
Kieth

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:51 am

"Yeah, but I slit ten times as many throats as drinks I've sold, mate."
Kieth stared at the young man.
"I suppose you could get the guns for me. Do it without a sound and I'll sign you on. Whaddya say, mate?"
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 am

"Yeah sure I'll get the guns. What's the exact location of this place then?"
Back to top Go down
Kieth
Mafia
Kieth

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:57 pm

"OK, it's not too far away from the Legion deopt, near the Haven. You gotta be quick. I got one of thier uniforms here, you could use it to get in. The thing is, I'm not sure if they've updated the code to get in. If they have, you're screwed."
Kieth stared into Madara's eyes.
"And for the love of god, mate, don't die! I can't use a dead man to make me money."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:41 am

"Well I am a risk taker so this job suits me fine. The uniform would be helpful too. So what's the code? If it doesn't work I'll shoot my way in, maybe take a hostage."
Back to top Go down
Kieth
Mafia
Kieth

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:57 pm

"The hostage angle may not work. The code is 'Malenko'."
Kieth shrugged.
"Just bring the stuff back undamaged."
Back to top Go down
Madara
Civilian
Madara

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:02 am

"yeah sure thing I'll get it done"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At my NEW bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my NEW bar   At my NEW bar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At my NEW bar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haven City :: Haven City :: Kieth's Bar-
Jump to: